Once you receive your results, the app will show all your personalised reports, recommendations, action plans, workout and nutrition planner. The dynamic app changes with you depending on what your health goal is.
Your genes are unique and your approach to nutrition, exercise and movement should be too. Our DNA Health profile reports on 5 core health areas:
• Physical – Uncover your genetic muscle power, anaerobic threshold and many more reports based on your physiology.
• Diet – Get to know, among other things, how your body responds to carbohydrates and what your metabolic rate really is.
• Vitamins – It could be critical to know if you are genetically predisposed to a deficiency to certain vitamins and minerals; now you can find out!
• Health – Are you at risk of obesity or Type 2 diabetes? Put into place interventions against genetic health risks.
• Psychology – Discover if you’re a Warrior or a Worrier with expert recommendations concerning how you could deal with certain situations.
Delving further into your genetics, we delivers deep insights to help you with :
• Stress – Valuable insight into the relation of our genes and our ability to manage stress.
• Anti-Ageing – Providing recommendations to reduce the impact of certain age-related degeneration often associated with disease.
• Sleep management – Sleep allows the repair of bone, skin and muscles and is responsible for the correct functioning of the immune system, understanding this key aspect of life is crucial to good health.
• Injury Prevention – Help minimise the risk of injury.
• Mental Health – Reports on genetic variants that play a part in psychological health and cognitive performance.
• Gut Health – A healthy gut is the base of wellness.
• Muscle Health – Understanding how your muscle fibres respond to exercise can enable you to get the most out of your training and enhance recovery.
• Eye Health – How well do you process the nutrients needed for good eye health?
• Skin Health – Your skin could be genetically predisposed to certain health risks.
Biological Age & Epigenetic Health Profile
Epigenetics controls how your genes behave. This repeated test looks into the changes in gene expression (active versus inactive genes) that do not involve changes to the underlying DNA sequence. You are born with your genetic makeup, but you can affect your epigenetics through your lifestyle.
What is Biological Age?
We actually have two ages: Chronological age and biological age.
Your chronological age is the exact number of years that you have been alive. Whereas your biological age is the true reflection of how your cells are ageing.
Epigenetics test looks at your:
• Biological Age
• Eye Age
• Memory Age
• Hearing Age
Benefit from knowing if you should make any changes in your nutrition, exercise or lifestyle and continue to monitor your overall health. The app provides the insights together with real world expert recommendations that you can take away with you.
As you can affect your epigenetics it means that you are now able to track your genetic health. Multiple testing allows you to monitor how positive changes are affecting your inner health. Motivate yourself even further with a test 1, 2 or 4 times a year. Formula Health can also provide additional personalised support from our Nutritional Therapists to help devise a sustainable action plan and help keep you on track!
FREE DNA Health Profile
When you buy a Biological Age & Epigenetic Profile you’ll receive your DNA results completely FREE.
You’ll also have free access to your:
• Genetic Action Plan
• DNA-aligned Workout Planner
• Meal Plan with 100s of recipes
• Training Guide with a vast library of video guides
As well as guidance on how the Formula Health Team can continue to support you in achieving your health and fitness goals. Helping you feel great and stay that way!
Yours to keep, with lifelong access to your results via the Formula Health DNA app. Keeping you up to date with your genetic health wherever you are in the world.